Thursday, February 26, 2009

DAY 60: Ach-ew...

Sorry for the slow week on the update front: I got me-self a little cold and am just blowing my nose all day long, it seems. I guess 'tis the season for these little deviations, but am glad that I happened to get it on my 'strongest' week of the cycle.

Having never really battled anything like this cancer, I am experiencing a new side-effect: an empty tank. I've got no real energy to pour into relationships or people right now, emotionally or physically. While I don't like it, I have to just ride it out and ask for a free pass for a few more weeks!

Back to the hospital come Tuesday for my next round. I still haven't heard from my primary doctor about 6 vs. 8 rounds, but will keep you posted.

Back to the tissue...

6 comments:

Candace and Stuart said...

I'm sorry you are sick baby...
Lord, help this pass quickly.

Martha said...

Just stopping by to check on you kids. God bless you both.

David H. said...

Keep your head up, Stu.

lisa engle said...

you're both steady 'covered' in prayer. trusting His hand on it all.
you've got a not so small army ready to do whatever y'all need. just say if there is anything 'we' can do.

ReichT said...

no problem Stu.

Hope you get some energy back soon.

Kelly said...

I hope you are feeling better now. Good luck tomorrow!