Thursday, April 2, 2009

DAY 96: Spring is here and I can prove it...

One of the unintended casualties of this chem-athalon was our yard, and more specifically our flower beds. They had once been utilized in their full intended glory for flowers and plants, but had devolved into rocky, hard, barren spots that really deserved not a second glance. Well this all changed when some, what I'll call, 'yard fairies' descended on our lot and made some sweeping changes. Wow. I am so grateful for those who put this project together and got their hands dirty to make it a reality.

Every time I pass to or from our front door, or sit out on our front steps, I now have something to enjoy.

PS- I think the four-legged yard fairy was in charge of watering.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Only Libo!!! The yard looks GREAT!

Myr and Hollie said...

nice! I need to come down to the ATL and check it out.

lisa engle said...

quite a community! what an amazing example for so many to witness...you and the team!
love you both.

jon said...

The 4 legged yard fairy makes me laugh!

Martha said...

Great photo of the gardener caring for the purple shamrocks!