Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DAY 81: Home sweet home...

This is Candace.
Just wanted to let y'all know we are home.
Stuart's counts JUMPED up over night...high enough to be released.
We are SUPER excited and thankful.

They pushed us from coming back on Tuesday to coming back next Thursday for Round 5...it will be awesome to have a break at home.

Cough and dizziness and weakness are still issues...but for now the doctor is chalking it up to 3 days of high fever and a severe bacterial blood infection.

Hopefully, the next update will be from Stuart!
Thank you all for your prayers.

7 comments:

speppers said...

I am so glad you guys are home. I pray for some much needed rest.

David, Jenny, Jack and Victor said...

sweet!! just in time to watch the deacs roll over Cleveland State....

Martha said...

Yay, Stuart and Candace! Go Deacs!

julia.marie said...

may this few days be a time of rest and peace. so glad you are home!!!

ReichT said...

Great to hear! Hoping to hear from Stuart soon.

Martha said...

Hope you kids are having a wonderful weekend! I cleaned up some of my backyard garden and put out my hammock; I got so comfy in the hammock that I fell asleep with a throw pulled over my face but my hair was still hanging out. In a few minutes, I felt something on the hammock with me and it was a little bird chirping and pulling at strands of my hair. He seemed to say, "I need some of this straw-like stuff to build my nest!" Then I thought about Stuart's bird story and was reminded of how God's eye is on the sparrow and He even knows the number of hairs on our heads. God probably figured I had too much hair and sent the bird over to help himself to some. Ahhh. Spring! Finally.

Emerson and Brooks said...

So glad you are feeling better Stuart, I know you both are happy to be at home and in your own bed. Thinking of you always! Hang in there.